- Great Teachers – Committed to ongoing personal & professional improvement.
- Faith – Connecting every subject to our belief in Jesus Christ and the Bible.
- Life Giving Environments – In class, at chapel, on field trips, via music, PE, art, etc.
- Achievement – With the bar set high calling every student to reach it.
- Technology & Opportunity – As a educational tool with necessary skills to develop
- Organizational Health & Communication – With a commitment to learning & growing at every level.
- Integration & Experience – Creatively connecting strong core curriculum to holistic life skills to activate passion, purpose and direction.
Life Skills Learned By Stafford Academy Students
Modeled By Administration, Teachers & Parents
- Compassion in action & global service
- Relational intelligence & respecting others
- Leadership development, teamwork & adaptability
- Positive outlook, healthy behaviors & personal stewardship,
- Problem solving, goal-setting, self starting & finishing strong
- Financial planning, entrepreneurial ethics & intellectual honesty
- Faith integration into daily life & a Christian worldview
I believe I am… (Student Belief Statements)
- Forgiven & Loved.
- Created for a purpose.
- Never a disappointment.
- Accepted for who I am.
- Made in God’s image.
Stafford Academy is registered with the Oregon State Department of Education. Registration with the State of Oregon is a voluntary process meant to assure that private education institutions provide adequate educational programs in healthful and safe surroundings.
Being a school and having frequent contact with children, Oregon State law does require the teachers and staff to report suspected cases of child abuse and neglect to the appropriate authorities. Neither the State of Oregon nor Stafford Academy intends to interfere with reasonable parental discipline and child raising practices that are not injurious to the child.